- "Green energy" is better at sponging up subsidies than creating jobs.
- There are no gushers left in the United States, so we have to look overseas for energy.
- "Green power" can't deliver the volume of energy we need.
- Americans are comfortable paying more than $3 for gas. (Otherwise, we'd leave that SUV in the garage)
- The stock market rewards companies that use energy efficiently and punishes those that don't.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
The Washington Post has some common myths about energy and the facts to set the record straight. Here are the myths: